Got a smash hit product idea? Or perhaps you want to build a team to save the environment. The journey to transform your idea into reality is an exciting one. But like all entrepreneurs you'll need help along the way. Below are some resources on your journey to change the world.
TED: Entrepreneurship Channel
Inspiration: Stories & other must-read information
- The Power of Being an Out Entrepreneur from The Advocate, Aug 2016
- Study: LGBT Startups, Entrepreneurs at Risk for Discrimination from The Republiq, Jul 2016
- On Being an LGBT Female Entrepreneur from The Story Exchange, Aug 2015
- A social entrepreneur's guide to changing the world from Ashoka Jun 2015
- The Business Model Canvas from Strategyzer
- The Entrepreneur’s Handbook: 101 Resources for First Time Entrepreneurs from Kissmetrics
- LGBT Business Builder from National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (U.S)
- Small Business Resources from San Francisco LGBT Center
- From A to Z: 200 Essential Resources for Entrepreneurs Building a Business from Entrepreneur Magazine
- 60 Great Tools and Resources for Entrepreneurs and Startups from Inc. Magazine
- Girl Meets Money: Resources for the Female Entrepreneur from Medium: The Mission
- StartOut (U.S): Dedicated to creating great business leaders by fostering LGBT entrepreneurship.
- dot429 helps LGBT professionals and allies connect and expand their business networks, further their careers, stay current on the latest happenings in the LGBTA professional community.
- Accion: A global network that give people the financial tools they need to improve their lives. Includes microfinance and impact investments.
Connect with Peers
It's exciting to venture out on your own, but it can also be a daunting journey. Submit your contact details to be invited to a community of entrepreneurs where you can share experiences and learn from peers.